Monday, August 20, 2007

Jewelry Deals While I'm Out of the Studio from 8/20-8/23, 2007




I will be out of the studio from Monday Aug 20th-Thursday Aug 23rd. While there will not be a daily special posted for the next few days, here are a few accessories that just may need to go home with you! Just because I don't have Internet access doesn't mean I can't pass on a steal! Read on to see how can get a free pair of earrings or a dichroic glass pendant!:) I'll be back on the 24th and you can always leave me an e-mail message at SMB(at)designing-diva(dot)com
--Thanks,
Randi-Sue
P.S.
Don't forget that there is free shipping on all orders over $50 and all purchases will generate Diva Bucks!

Want some delish looking eye candy for your wrist? All silver beaded bracelets (semi-precious gemstone, freshwater pearls and lamp work glass) are only $24.95! Order yours while I'm out of the studio and type SMB in the comments and I will throw in a FREE pair of earrings!
Link
Now, we use our digits for everything so why not treat them with respect and adorn them with rings! Check out the metalsmithed & wire-wrapped rings in 14k GF or sterling silver. Buy a ring while I'm out of the studio and type SMB in the comment section and I will include a FREE dichroic glass pendant.

No comments: