Friday, August 24, 2007

25% of Proceeds Help Support Ovarian Cancer Research Fund (OCRF.org)


Please excuse my broken record...but this is so near and dear to my heart...even more so today. I just found out that my two dear Bunco sister's mother, Jean, was just diagnosed with an aggressive form of ovarian cancer.

Ovarian cancer has NO early detected method and is the #1 gynecological killer of women! Get the facts and educate yourself at OCRF.org.


25% of the proceeds from the sale of this exclusive teal fused glass design will go to support the OCRF. Want to learn about the inspiration behind the design?

Please make a comment when you checkout whether you would like an 16 or 18 inch sterling silver chain with your teal fused glass design. Thanks for helping me make a difference!



$49.95

No comments: