Friday, May 2, 2008

Glass Rock Candy Collection-Surprise Bag

fused glass jewelry collection
The new fused glass jewelry collection, Glass Rock Candy, will be revealed to the general public at Shecky's Girls Night Out in Dallas on May 6th & Houston on May 9th.

As I gear up for the shows next week, this will be a ten day offer that will expire on May 12th at noon CST!

Glass Rock Candy is a delish collection of eye candy in yummy cotton candy pink to cinnamon hot red with a little vanilla ice cream thrown in! Yummy colors that look good enough to eat and that's why one is never enough!

You can get THREE of your very own yummy eye candy (fused glass pendants) for only $50 plus I will include a black six stranded 18" stainless steel necklace with a twist and turn tension clasp. Feel free to tell me what your favorite colors are so I can customize your set just for you by making a comment when you checkout!!!

Your items will ship within 3 business days via USPS first class mail with delivery confirmation and insurance for a flat fee of $5.

I'm offering a DIVA GUARANTEE.....if for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your color selection sent, please notify me within 7 days (by e-mail or call) and you can return your Glass Rock Candy set for a full refund (minus shipping costs). NO hassles.....just say I would like to return the collection! That is how confident I am that you will love your assortment!

No comments: