Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dancing With Light a dichroic fused glass pendant

patterned dichroic glass jewelry
At the glass store, I was drawn to this patterned dichroic glass like a moth to light! The colors and the movement just took my breath away. I had to have it and I didn't care how much it cost! Hmm, have you ever had that happen before? I think they call it a shopping addiction! :)

Dancing With Light is an ONE of a KIND fused dichroic glass pendant that is not for the faint of heart! The glass pendant is ~ 1 1/8" X 2 1/4". I have NOT attached the bail yet so you can choose between sterling or 18k gold plated style. With the bail, the pendant is ~2 5/8" long. Please allow up to 3 business days for your item to ship. WHY? The industrial glass glue I use has a cure time and I want to ensure your large bail is SECURE so you don't lose or heaven forbid BREAK it!

This Steal My Baubles offer has expired.

1 comment:

Dallas Designing-Diva said...

FYI, it is not as heavy as it looks. It weighs less than 1 oz (between 0.8-0.9 oz)!!!