Thursday, January 17, 2008

Pastel Pink Drops -Fused Glass Jewelry Set


This Steal My Baubles offer on fused glass jewelry set has expired.


pastel pink fused glass jewelryI don't create sets very often but I just love the way this one of a kind turned out. I create 3 layer pastel pink drops using pink and clear irridized art glass. The glass has been fused and annealed in the kiln for strength and durability. I fused high fire wire directly into the pink glass drops.

For the earrings, I added pink flower swarovski crystals for a little sparkle. I used sterling silver perfect balance earwires so you do NOT lose them! For the pendant, I added two different tones of pink swarovski bicone crystals and added a sterling silver jump ring (inside diameter ~ 1/4")so you can slide it on a necklace you already own.

As each fused pastel drop is hand cut, there are "slight variations" between the size/shape. Each pink pastel glass drop has ~ 1 1/8 " diameter. The earrings will hang ~2 1/4 " and the pendant ~2".

Feel free to contact me with your custom fused art glass jewelry requests!

No comments: